Ali and Joe and the kids arrived on Tuesday in time for dinner. It was so good to see them and have them here. I just happened to be heading out through the garage to check on Emalei when low and behold, a couple of boys ran up and gave me a big hug and I looked up and there was a strange car in the drive with people coming out all doors. We had so anxiously been waiting for them that that was the high moment of the day.
The kids were so happy to be out of the car that they just roamed around and had a great time. They ran and played and just had a ball. We ate kind of late and then got the beds ready to sleep in and started putting people to bed.
Jennabee was very shy. She wouldn't talk to any of us, but by today she has warmed up and is very talkative, playing with Lyndsee and singing etc. It's good to see her get comfy. Ada wasn't too sure about us last night, but today she acts like she's always known us.
All the kids are getting along very well. I am so glad. I had nightmares about Taylor having a meltdown when someone wanted to play with his toys, but he's doing an awesome job of sharing and so is everyone else. I'm very proud of all of them.
Aaron Jordan
Lovin Life
Kevin and Cat's Children
The New Baby