Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Gone again

Scott is traveling again for work. Monday and Tuesday in Portland, then on to Kent, WA and from there fly to Spokane for yet another round of meetings. Hopefully this will be it for a while. The good thing about this trip is that he also gets to drive down to Pullman to spend time with Allison and family and be present when Hans is baptized on Saturday. He is thrilled to be able to go see the family. LeAnn is driving over also so he'll get to see her too. Very nice for him.

I'm a little jealous that he gets to see everyone and I don't, but responsibilities here at home keep me busy and I've got physical therapy twice a week right now that I shouldn't miss so....

Emalei and Lyndsee have been sick with stomach flu and bad colds. Emalei has been out for 3 days and Lyndsee only one day, but today they finally felt good enough to go back and get back into the swing of things. I'm happy that they are well, and glad to have a little time to myself.

I've decided to start in the dining room and sort and throw away the clutter. As the table is Scott's work space right now, it is easier on him if I do it when he doesn't have to watch me. I am very careful about throwing things away , I try to organize them and utlilize the space more efficiently. (good luck with that!) Finally the dining room table is visible again!

My goal is to start in one room and then move on to the next room and purge as I go. Clutter just overwhelms us in a short amount of time so no time like the present to clear it out. It will feel very good to have it clean and organized.

Aaron Jordan

Aaron Jordan
Lovin Life

Kevin and Cat's Children

Kevin and Cat's Children
The New Baby