It's been an exciting 3 months as far as health issues are concerned. Someone has been sick, at least one someone, one or two days every week since Christmas. It's tiring and of course if there were to be plans made, they have to be cancelled. Poor Taylor, the only well one is lamenting the fact that he has had to go to school every day and can't be sick. I keep trying to tell him that he doesn't want to be sick, but he just doesn't see it that way. The girls are just taking turn. First we have flu like symptoms, then we have a terrible cold, and so on. Scott got a cold that turned into sinus infection and now today has the flu too. Johanna lost her voice then got a cold and the flu, me, I've just had the flu, but I'm on the mend. The kids aren't sick and so the hope is that if we clorox everything, we'll start to get better! I can hardly wait. I'm weary of runny noses and whining.
Other than that, we've been getting rain again and of course that's cause for complaint too! We went from 80 degree weather to 35 degrees and wind and rain. Can't decide if it's winter or summer. I wish it would choose so we'd know how to dress! Mud puddles asside, we are dry, safe and fed lots of chicken soup. This too shall pass...
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Aaron Jordan
Lovin Life
Kevin and Cat's Children
The New Baby