I know it's not my news really, but I'm so excited that Kevin and Cat's baby is finally here and that she has a name! Her name is Caylee Lynne Davey and we're just so happy she's joined the family, even more than that, that she is healthy, mom is healthy and everyone in the family is glad she's here.
When you aI was young I wondered if I'd have enough love for all the children Heavenly Father would hopefully send me, then I realized that I did! Then I became a grandparent and each new child brings a new outpouring of love from a heart that seemed to be full. That's what I know, you never run out of love. What an awesome concept.
Within the last 2 months we've added 2 precious little individuals to our family, Dale's little boy Aaron in October and now Caylee, Kevin's little girl bringing the total grandchildren loved by us to 22. 10 years ago I'd never dreamed I would say that. Since I married Scott, I've got lots more people to love and that makes me very happy. I am so blessed. I'm bad about getting birthday cards out in time, but I hope everyone knows that I love them and think of them often and hope that they are all well and happy.
Aaron Jordan
Lovin Life
Kevin and Cat's Children
The New Baby